We need the help of the community……
The outdoor area is used every day by the children in Reception. We are looking to develop this space and would like your help.
We have made a list of items that you, a family member or friend, may have spare at home.
We would really appreciate any donations that you can make.
All donations will support the development of a fun, exciting and stimulating learning environment where children can play, explore and develop key skills.
Do you have any spare…….
- Pots and pans
- Kitchen utensils
- Baking trays
- Shower curtains
- Shower curtain rings
- Plastic bottles
- Wooden objects
- Conkers, fur cones etc.
- Metal objects
- Old wellies (adults or chidlrens)
- Flower pots
- Hose pipe
- Washing up bowls
- Old CDs, records, cassette tapes
- Natural materials
- Storage crates, milk crates, bread crates etc.
- Old garden equipment
- Old paintbrushes (all sizes), rollers
- Wicker baskets, laundry baskets
- Trolleys/ storage on wheels
- Wooden planks
- Plastic sweet tubs (quality street etc)
- Walkie talkies
- Wall paper rolls
- Bumbags, small cross body bags
- Old technology – phones, cameras, computer keyboards, cd players, walkmans etc.
- Carpet offcuts, lino , rugs
- Real bricks
- Old tools
Do you have an old butler sink that you want to get rid of?
Do you have any old technology? (mobile phones, cameras, computer keyboards)
Thank you in advance for anything that you can donate.
Miss Juby, Miss Fraser and Miss William.
The Reception Team